Whether you're hiring for the first time or the 1000th time, it's critical to scrutinize the specifics of your hiring process. A seemingly minor tweak to a job post, company description, or interview question can wind up making a big difference.
We rounded up some of our best tips to make sure you're putting yourself in the best position to attract and engage top talent.
This playbook covers:
- 6 types of job descriptions that drive away great candidates
- 5 tips to get better cover letters from your candidates
- The best screening questions to ask
- How to cut interview no-shows and cancellations
- 4 ways to make your candidates feel more valued
- Checking references: 8 must-dos and 1 no-no